Services provided by the federation include:
- Membership of Coiffure EU
- Affiliation with the OMC - World Hairdressers Organisation
- Representation at meetings with Government officials, State Agencies and European World Hairdressing institutions/organisations
- Promotion of a professional image to the press and the public
- Promotion of the contribution made by the hairdressing industry to the economy
- Press Releases and letters to Press, TV, Radio, TD;s, FAS, Training Agencies
- Meetings with TD\'s, Manufacturers, PR Companies, Medical Organisations, Insurance Organisations, Business Federations, Health and Beauty Organisations
- Office telephone help line dealing with all aspects of your business.
- Documentation: Contracts, Health & Safety Statement, Minimum Wage rates etc.
- Hairdressing Training Guidelines.
- IHF Web site.
- Members Newsletters
- Code of Ethics
- Copies of relevant Legislation (Minimum Wage, Working Time, Holidays etc)
- Warnings re viruses and scams (such as ATM scams)
- The IHF provides networking structure - members can ask other members questions.
- Social evenings - National Hairdressing Awards.
- IHF Training Hub - communicate/network with audience members.
- Through IHF National Hairdressing Championships.
- IHF Membership Window Decal
- IHF Master Hairdressing Craftsman Diploma through Crumlin College
- Courses at St John\'s Central College, Cork
- Trainee Registration Scheme for their salon training time (outside Dublin and Cork City and County Borough region)
- Opportunity to enter National, International and World
- Salon Insurance and Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme Salon Computer Systems and Payroll Software
- Utility Bills
- Training courses at trade manufacturing academies
- Some IHF functions
- IHF National Hairdressing Championships
- IHF Star Team
- IHF Icon Awards
- IHF Training Hub
WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE IHF
- Entry (sometimes FREE!) to IHF events.
- A chance to nominate for the National Hairdressing Awards.
- Education, skills and training.
- Regular IHF and industry news letters.
- Brilliant networking opportunities.
- Avail of IHF e newsletters