Showcase your colour skills to win a place on a shoot with Schwarzkopf Professional Global Ambassador, Tyler Johnston
With salons across the Republic of Ireland finally back in business this May, there’s going to be no shortage of hair transformations under way. With so many clients finally saying bye bye to ‘rona roots and hello to post-lockdown looks, Schwarzkopf Professional is launching an EXCLUSIVE competition for salons in the ROI to showcase their colour skills and celebrate the return of creativity.
The Inspire competition is open to any salon in the Republic of Ireland – not just Schwarzkopf Professional hairdressers – and will see six winners selected to participate in an incredible shoot with the brand’s Global Ambassador, Tyler Johnston.
The group of winners will get to experience a full shoot experience with Tyler, from moodboarding and model prep to working on set to get those epic finished looks. As well as creating a photoshoot which will be placed in the hairdressing press and shared across social media to Schwarzkopf Pro’s audience, the lucky winners will also gain loads of invaluable first-hand experience from working alongside one of the industry’s most iconic hairdressers.
Entering couldn’t be easier – hairdressers just need to tag their best colour transformations on Instagram using #SKPInspireIRE.
Winners will be selected and judged by Tyler, with the lucky winners announced on 26th July. The Inspire shoot will take place in Dublin from 16-17th August – so make sure your diary is clear and you’ll be available to enjoy this once in a lifetime opportunity!
- The competition is open to any salon in the Republic of Ireland
- Each entrant can enter up to three before and after looks
- Each entry must include a before and after shot
- Entries must be submitted by an individual (no joint entries)
- Entries must be tagged #SKPInspireIRE
- Entries can be of hair created at any point in the last 12 months
- Entries close on 12 July 2021
- Prize is non-transferrable and winners must be available to attend a photoshoot in Dublin on 16-17th August 2021.